Durham Public Library Information:
- FULL Statement from the DPL Director UPDATED 05/18/2020
- Checked Out Items: Do not worry about items you have checked out. All due dates will be extended and due to a change in our policy, we are no longer charging late fines for materials.
- Returns: The outdoor bookdrop is available for returns, but no items will be due prior to the end of the Governor's Stay-at-Home Order.
- Programs: Programs will be suspended until the library fully reopens.
- Card Renewals: Please call us at 603-868-6699 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to renew your card to access online resources. All cards will be renewed at least through April 30th as a courtesy during this time.
- Don't have a card? Please contact us so that we can issue you a temporary card.
Library Services Available During the Closure
- Email and Phone: We will continue to monitor emails and phone messages. If you have questions or need help with any of our online services, please contact us at 603-868-6699 or email@example.com.
- New Hampshire Overdrive and the Libby App! Download and read ebooks, audiobooks and magazines!
- EBSCOhost and Explora - Research and explore journal and magazine articles
- Mango Languages! - Discover 70 World Languages created with culturally and linguistically-specific curriculum as well as ESL courses in more than 20 different languages. Available across desktop, tablet, and mobile, the Mango learning platform is available to all DPL patrons anywhere!
- Universal Class - Looking for business, education, computer, crafting, accounting or even dog training courses? Universal Class offers 500 online CE classes and they are all available now FREE from DPL with your library card!
- Fun & Games and Homework Help! Check out our youth and young adult pages for online fun and resources!
- Museum Passes: Many museums are currently closed but many world-class institutions do offer virtual tours of their galleries!
- Ask a Librarian! Can't find what you are looking for? Have a general or research question? Need help troubleshooting your device? Our ask a librarian feature is always available! Send your question to firstname.lastname@example.org and a librarian will get back to you shortly!