Young Adult Register Here for YA Cooking Project!
Register Here For YA Cooking Project! Starting Sept. 1st! (You are signing your young adult up for all dates of the YA cooking project).
Young Adult Cooking Project! (ages 10 & up) Part of the "Nicole Moore Culinary Series"
Monday Oct. 17th 6:30-7:30 pm This month: Halloween Finger Foods!
Monday Nov. 14th 6:30 -7:30 pm This month: Apple Crisp!
Monday Dec. 19th 6:30-7:30 pm This month: Eggnog Cookies
Young Adult Game NIght Monday Nov. 7th 6:30-7:30 pm
Bookeaters, Middle School Book Group (5th-8th grades)
Dates: Weds. Oct. 12th 3:15 - 4:15 pm
Weds. Nov. 9th 3:15 - 4:15 pm
Weds. dec. 14th 3:15-4:15 pm
Things to Do at Home!
Some Ideas for Young Adults at Home.
Need some book ideas? Check out the NH Book Awards.
- Keep a daily journal!
- DPL has a word press blog for young adults to post on called Write Away. Write a poem, book review, story, cartoon and we can post it to the blog. Email Miss Lisa at email@example.com and say you would like to be a contributor/author. You will need to create a word press account at www.wordpress.com and then we can invite you. We haven't posted in a while so help us start again!
- Write a postcard, letter, card to a friend or family member!
- Learn new board games, cards.
- Dream of summer
This 5-week reading program runs from the end of June through July!
- Write book reviews, keep track of reading minutes, earn raffle tickets for fun prizes.
- Summer Young Adult programs usually on Monday afternoons.
- Drop-In crafts/activities all week.