COVID-19 Vaccine Information!
- Click HERE for COVID-19 phases, eligibility information, registration and login *last updated 4/13/22
- Click HERE for the latest State DHHS Covid-19 News *last updated 4/13/22
- Click HERE for CDC Site and Scheduling Information! *last updated 4/13/22
Still need help? Call us at 603-868-6699 and we would be happy to assist you in finding the information you need!
Durham Public Library Information:
- FULL Statement from the DPL Director - UPDATED 06/14/2021
- Read the above statement from our Director for the most up-to-date mask and social distancing policies.
- Checked Out Items: Due to a change in our policy, we are no longer charging late fines for materials. We still ask that items are returned on time so they may be passed on to the next patron.
- We are open to the public. We ask that patrons be respectful of social distancing during this time.
- Returns: The circulation desk bookdrop is open during business hours and the outdoor bookdrop is available for returns at any time.
- Library To-Go Continues! We ask that you limit your reserves to 10 items at a time or 50 items per family.
- Programs: DPL currently provides both in-person and online programs.
- Card Renewals: Please call us at 603-868-6699 or email us at email@example.com or come into the library during business hours to renew your card.
- Don't have a card? Please contact us! We would be happy to help!
Additional Library Services Available
- Email and Phone: We always monitor emails and phone messages closely. If you have questions or need help with any of our online services, please contact us at 603-868-6699 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New Hampshire Overdrive and the Libby App! Download and read ebooks, audiobooks and magazines!
- EBSCOhost and Explora - Research and explore journal and magazine articles
- Mango Languages! - Discover 70 World Languages created with culturally and linguistically-specific curriculum as well as ESL courses in more than 20 different languages. Available across desktop, tablet, and mobile, the Mango learning platform is available to all DPL patrons anywhere!
- Universal Class - Looking for business, education, computer, crafting, accounting or even dog training courses? Universal Class offers 500 online CE classes and they are all available now FREE from DPL with your library card!
- Fun & Games and Homework Help! Check out our youth and young adult pages for online fun and resources!
- Museum Passes: Many museums are currently closed but many world-class institutions do offer virtual tours of their galleries!
- Ask a Librarian! Can't find what you are looking for? Have a general or research question? Need help troubleshooting your device? Our ask a librarian feature is always available! Send your question to email@example.com and a librarian will get back to you shortly!